- Provide an atmosphere in which to assemble and worship G-d and study Torah in accordance with the Jewish faith, consistent with the principles and practices of Reform Judaism.
- Educate our children, and cultivate a love and understanding of our Jewish heritage.
- Teach us how to apply the principles of Judaism to personal conduct and family life.
- Foster fellowship in our Jewish and secular community.
- Strengthen our bonds of loyalty with Jewish people everywhere.
Shabbat Participation, Onegs and Flowers
Sign up to participate in a Friday Night Shabbat Service.
The religious school at Temple Emanu-El provides a nurturing environment for all students, enabling them to cultivate a lifelong appreciation for their Jewish identity. The broad ranging curriculum – which focuses on three…