- Provide an atmosphere in which to assemble and worship G-d and study Torah in accordance with the Jewish faith, consistent with the principles and practices of Reform Judaism.
- Educate our children, and cultivate a love and understanding of our Jewish heritage.
- Teach us how to apply the principles of Judaism to personal conduct and family life.
- Foster fellowship in our Jewish and secular community.
- Strengthen our bonds of loyalty with Jewish people everywhere.
If you would like to join us for Shabbat Services, every Friday night at 6:00 PM, on Zoom please email temple to get the Zoom link.
Temple Emanu-El Procedures for Admittance to Building- Updated 11/22/2020
Hello Friends and Family,
I wanted to let the members of our community know that our Medical Advisory committee and our Board have met to discuss the ever changing COVID situation. Our procedures for building and community safety have been updated. Click here to see the updated document.
A reminder: All gatherings require prior approval from the executive board in order to take place at Temple. Because our goal is to maximize safety by minimizing exposure, please consider carefully if it is really necessary for you to be in the building at all.
Pikuach Nefesh—preserving life takes priority over almost every other religious rule.
Thank you and Stay Safe,
Shabbat Participation, Onegs and Flowers
Sign up to participate in a Friday Night Shabbat Service.
The religious school at Temple Emanu-El provides a nurturing environment for all students, enabling them to cultivate a lifelong appreciation for their Jewish identity. The broad ranging curriculum – which focuses on three…