- Provide an atmosphere in which to assemble and worship G-d and study Torah in accordance with the Jewish faith, consistent with the principles and practices of Reform Judaism.
- Educate our children, and cultivate a love and understanding of our Jewish heritage.
- Teach us how to apply the principles of Judaism to personal conduct and family life.
- Foster fellowship in our Jewish and secular community.
- Strengthen our bonds of loyalty with Jewish people everywhere.
SERVICE AND EVENT SCHEDULE
Friday, May 29th to June 26th
All Shabbat Services are bring virtually. Shabbat Services being at 6:00 PM on Friday evenings. Click here to participate https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
Bagels and Torah are hed on Saturday mornings at 10:00 AM. All are welcome to join. Click here to participate https://zoom.us/j/375531001.
As always, if you or someone you know is in need spiritual for any reason, please contact our Temple Emanu-El office or Rabbi Schaktman directly: email@example.com.
There are so many things about the current situation that we find unsettling. Hopefully, we can find comfort in knowing that we are not alone and are bound to one another and remain responsible for each other. Thankfully, we are fortunate to live in an era that allows us to pray, learn and stay together without physically being in the same place. The Jewish tradition and the Jewish people have always been creative and resilient. We encourage you to take advantage of the blessing that technology affords us to join in our many worship, learning and communal opportunities from home.
Shabbat Participation, Onegs and Flowers
Sign up to participate in a Friday Night Shabbat Service.
The religious school at Temple Emanu-El provides a nurturing environment for all students, enabling them to cultivate a lifelong appreciation for their Jewish identity. The broad ranging curriculum – which focuses on three…