- Provide an atmosphere in which to assemble and worship G-d and study Torah in accordance with the Jewish faith, consistent with the principles and practices of Reform Judaism.
- Educate our children, and cultivate a love and understanding of our Jewish heritage.
- Teach us how to apply the principles of Judaism to personal conduct and family life.
- Foster fellowship in our Jewish and secular community.
- Strengthen our bonds of loyalty with Jewish people everywhere.
If you are interested in joining our High Holy Day Services please email temple at email@example.com.
Statement of Inclusion
Temple Emanu-El is a Reform Jewish synagogue that is committed to providing a warm and welcoming environment to nurture the diverse spiritual, religious, educational and social needs of our members.
We welcome Jews of all ages, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, and gender identities to be a part of our community. Interfaith families can find ways to embrace a Jewish lifestyle. We encourage non-Jewish family members to be involved and to participate fully in Temple life. Jews-by-choice, people with special needs, people from the community who feel disconnected or distant from Judaism, all are welcome when they come through our doors.
Our community is characterized by its dedication to inclusion. Our Rabbi, lay-leaders, and members join together to bring meaning to Torah and Jewish observance. We are committed to creative prayer, study, mitzvot and tikkun olam (repairing the world).
Shabbat Participation, Onegs and Flowers
Sign up to participate in a Friday Night Shabbat Service.
The religious school at Temple Emanu-El provides a nurturing environment for all students, enabling them to cultivate a lifelong appreciation for their Jewish identity. The broad ranging curriculum – which focuses on three…