- Provide an atmosphere in which to assemble and worship G-d and study Torah in accordance with the Jewish faith, consistent with the principles and practices of Reform Judaism.
- Educate our children, and cultivate a love and understanding of our Jewish heritage.
- Teach us how to apply the principles of Judaism to personal conduct and family life.
- Foster fellowship in our Jewish and secular community.
- Strengthen our bonds of loyalty with Jewish people everywhere.
|Shabbat Services||Tuesday, September 18th|
|Starting September 7th||Erev Yom Kippur / Kol Nidre|
|Services will begin at 6:00 PM||6:45 PM|
|Click here for full schedule|
|Saturday, September 1st|
|Selichot||Wednesday, September 19th|
|7:00 PM||Yom Kippur|
|Movie Nosh Havdallah Selichot Service||Family Service 9:00 AM|
|Service 10:00 AM|
|Sunday, September 9th|
|Erev Rosh Hashanah||Sunday, September 23rd|
|7:30 PM||Erev Sukkot|
|Lunch 12:00 PM|
|Monday, September 10th||Follow by Sukkah Decorating|
|Rosh Hashanah||Sukkot Service 12:45 PM|
|Family Service 9:00 AM|
|Service 10:00 AM||Sunday, September 30th|
|Click here for full schedule||3rd Annual Mah Jongg Tournament|
|Held at the JCC|
|Sunday, September 16th||9:00 AM|
|1st Day of Religious School||Click here for registration form|
|9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Simchat Torah Celebration|
|Cemetery Servicce||6:00 PM|
Take a look at different events, occasions, and ‘happenings’ here at our Temple.
The religious school at Temple Emanu-El provides a nurturing environment for all students, enabling them to cultivate a lifelong appreciation for their Jewish identity. The broad ranging curriculum – which focuses on three…